Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Go to groups to request entrance into a dorm.
I am officially coming back to Seven! --- Admin
Latest topics
» September Banlist 2013
Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Icon_minitime2013-08-22, 1:14 am by arman1998

» Hey guys im new to Acadameys completely so i hope you guys warm up to me
Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Icon_minitime2013-08-06, 9:15 pm by seanmiller

» Most Trolliest Dark Deck Ever
Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Icon_minitime2013-07-23, 5:37 am by arman1998

» Pokemon Discussion
Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 11:10 pm by seto mighta

» best light deck
Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Icon_minitime2013-07-16, 3:25 pm by LegendZhot

» Elsword Online
Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Icon_minitime2013-07-13, 10:47 am by otaku~san

» RP idea: the war for the Duel world
Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Icon_minitime2013-07-13, 9:59 am by Necruta

» Necruta's humble deckshop
Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Icon_minitime2013-07-13, 9:53 am by Necruta

» Anti-Meta's
Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Icon_minitime2013-07-12, 1:38 am by kylechuor

Poll
What kind of tournament would you like to see?
Earthbound Immortals
Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Vote_lcap25%Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 15 ]
1 Attribute Decks
Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Vote_lcap34%Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Vote_rcap
 34% [ 21 ]
Exodia or OTK decks
Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Vote_lcap5%Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Other
Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Vote_lcap36%Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Vote_rcap
 36% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 61
Top posting users this week
No user
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
ChatBox
Music Player
Affiliates

Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DraconianBlade

Character sheet
Dorm: Dark
Wins:
Losses:

Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) Empty
PostScrew It Sup people (Draconian/Zack)

Well. What can I say. Hello everyone, I'm DraconianBlade, or Zackery, call me Draco, Zack or Zacker, and I'm me. Well, I've been dueling since late GX, but haven't been on DN for that long. My style of dueling is strategic, controlling my field, and the deck I use most is Chaos.

Now, Yugioh aside. I'm 13, have one of the highest tested IQs for 15s and younger in my city, but I'm rather childish. This brings me to my personality. I have a mixture of being shy, which explains the many ...s you will see, being insane, WHICH IS WHY YOU WILL SEE CAPS, and being cold, which may offend some people. Most of the time I do not try to offend but I do in some way shape or form, so please don't take offense.

Now, hobbies. I enjoy anime a lot. I'm currently watching Code Geass, Black Butler and Evangelion. I only just started Evangelion, and I'm still on You Shall (Not) Proceed, I'm on mid-R2 in Code Geass and only Episode 7 on Butler. Another hobby of mine is reading. I enjoy almost every form of literature, but I take a higher liking to fictional fantasy. My favourite book is not fantasy but is fictional however, being 'The Outsiders', a story of a gang of boys in the 1960s.

So, there's a brief summary of me. I'd go longer but I'm too lazy to write anything else. Meh. Merh. Stop Reading. Goodbye. *turns light off*
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack) :: Comments

Grass Destroyer
Re: Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack)
Post 2013-06-24, 10:47 pm by Grass Destroyer
I like you bro. Welcome to the forum. You will hate it here. XD -love Grass Destroyer
Voltic Bicorn
Post 2013-06-26, 5:22 am by Voltic Bicorn
I like little kids.............

Lucky you aren't one.

Have fun here

elephant
Elephant approved.
Post 2013-07-03, 11:44 am by Draconian.Bladez

'I like little kids.............

Lucky you aren't one'

I don't wanna know the ages of the little kids you like.

Screw It Sup people (Draconian/Zack)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: